DG+Design (DG+) is a marketing and creative agency with a focus on clean energy and sustainable brands. Our work is founded on the passion to uniquely combine clean energy expertise, creative skill, and marketing strategy to provide unrivaled value for clients. From energy marketing to documentary filmmaking, DG+ focuses on empowering clients to grow the clean energy economy. We embody six core values of (1) Climate First, (2) Creativity Matters, (3) Flexibility is Key, (4) Strength in Diversity, (5) Nerdy Learning, and (6) Fun & Authentic.
Our work includes projects with utilities, solar and wind developers, non-profits, international organizations, and more. Working at DG+ is a unique opportunity to join the company at the ground floor and learn from experienced professionals. We work directly with client organizations of varying sizes and our reputation in the industry is built upon a mutual understanding of trust, high quality work, and responsiveness.
We are seeking a Web Developer with expertise in Webflow to join our team on a part-time basis. The ideal candidate is a solid communicator, team player, and skilled designer. They thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, and they are ready and excited to learn about new technologies and products. This position is currently available on a part-time basis with the opportunity to move to full time over the coming months.
- Develop well-structured, responsive new sites in Webflow using mockups and designs from Figma, Sketch, or Adobe XD
- Serve as in-house Webflow expert to drive enhancements to architecture and scalability for a variety of client sites
- Provide recommendations for UX/UI improvements with an eye for brand consistency
- Optimize websites for usability, search engine visibility, performance, scalability, and compliance
- Support publishing operations and content management processes
- Participate in virtual meetings with team members and clients to discuss strategy, deliverables, and other project-related activities
- Maintain a clean, safe home office work environment
- Bachelor’s degree and 2-3 years of work experience
- Proficiency in Webflow with a strong portfolio of work
- Experience with user experience design applications, such as Figma, Sketch, or Adobe XD
- Ability to implement the latest trends in responsive web design and user experience
- Understanding of graphic design fundamentals, such as typography, color, and layout
- Knowledge of best practices, including Search Engine Optimization
- Professional attitude and ability to interface with clients
- Proficiency in additional web content management systems (CMS), such as WordPress, Drupal, Shopify, or Contentful
- Experience with integrating third-party APIs, custom code, and other services into Webflow projects.
- A passion for sustainability and clean energy, as well as some relevant industry experience
- Experience in a client-facing role
Compensation and benefits
At DG+Design, we celebrate diversity and are committed to personal and professional development. We are proud to be a small, yet mighty team that is growing quickly to serve the cleantech industry. Part-time employees enjoy the following benefits:
- Competitive hourly salary
- Flexible working hours and remote model
- Professional development and networking opportunities
To apply, please send your resume, a cover letter, and links to sample projects to email@example.com.