Instruqt seeks a talented Visual Designer proficient in Figma and Webflow to join our marketing team. As a Visual Designer, you will create visually stunning designs that communicate our brand's message and engage our audience.
Instruqt offers the simplest path to creating hands-on training and demos that mirror real product experiences. Instruqt, a growth-focused virtual IT lab, enables software companies to boost product adoption and usage with an immersive customer education experience. Companies like Hashicorp, MongoDB, Red Hat, Okta, and Datadog use Instruqt to generate millions of dollars in the pipeline and account expansion.
- We started Instruqt by helping software professionals fall in love with new technologies. Our values define how we approach our work every single day:
- Transparency - We act and operate with honesty and integrity.
- Get shit done - We get excited about outcomes and moving the needle towards success.
- Work hard, play hard - We know the strength of working as a team and do it well.
- Always raise the bar - We are always looking to do our best; curiosity is in our DNA
- Make lemonade - No obstacle is impossible to solve. We turn challenges into epic opportunities.
- Be respectful - We are a diverse, talented team that respects differences. Take it or leave it.
- Collaborate with marketing and product to sculpt the visual direction of our brand
- Follow brand guidelines to ensure consistent branding across our visual communication channels
- Design and deliver exciting and engaging ads and social media visuals
- Design key lead visuals for our website
- Build and update our website using Webflow
- Work with our Video Content Creator to deliver captivating content
- Design swag and event assets
- Bring our mascot Iggy to life
- Create graphic assets and illustrations for our product
- Contribute to copy and messaging for visuals and social posts
- Create stunning visuals and assets for our social channels and brand communication
The Profile (NL based)
- Degree in design or related topic or proven industry experience
- 3+ years of experience designing for digital in a start-up or agency environment
- Strong working knowledge of Webflow, Adobe Suite, Figma & WordPress
- Ability to turn designs from Figma into Webflow
- A portfolio showcasing your work. Highlighting your Webflow and visual abilities
- Team player with the ability to give and take feedback
- Ability to work independently with little or no supervision on complex projects
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask
It would be a plus if you also have
- Experience with A/B testing
- Experience working with developers
What we offer
- A highly ambitious team consisting of experienced and talented professionals in the tech industry
- A very competitive salary based on your experience and future potential
- Flexible work schedule
- Career growth
- Some truly decent office parties and trips
- The opportunity to be part of a well-funded company and on a hyper-growth trajectory
If you are a passionate designer with Webflow abilities, who is proficient in Figma, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. We look forward to hearing from you!