Why Join HYCU?
HYCU is the fastest-growing leader in the multi-cloud data protection as a service industry. By bringing true SaaS-based data backup and recovery to both on-premises and cloud-native environments, the company provides unparalleled data protection, migration, disaster recovery and ransomware protection to thousands of companies worldwide. As an award-winning and recognized visionary in the industry, HYCU solutions eliminate complexity, risk and the high cost of legacy- based solutions, providing data protection simplicity to make the world safer. With an industry- leading NPS score of 91, customers experience frictionless, cost-effective data protection, anywhere, everywhere. HYCU has raised $140M in VC funding to date and is based in Boston, Mass. Learn more at www.hycu.com.
Are you an experienced Senior Web Developer who is passionate about optimizing a website to drive conversions? Do you love working in a startup environment and have a “builders” mentality? We are looking for a hungry Senior Web Developer who is ready to make an immediate impact in a fast-paced environment.
As a Senior Web Developer you’ll manage the day-to-day development and optimization of hycu.com scoping new features, bug patches, on-page/technical search optimizations, wireframes, and optimizing the site for conversions via data and user feedback. You’ll thrive in this role if you have previous web experience, strong project management skills, and work with a sense of urgency while optimizing a website for generating more traffic, improving time on page, reducing site bounce rates, and conversion rates.
- Boston (United States)
What You’ll Do
- Manage and deliver hycu.com development on Webflow, driving reliable site changes and features, traffic, and site conversions that align with ideal customer journeys and business objectives
- Work within the Digital team to bring ideas to life in useful, powerful user experiences on predictable timelines as a contributing web developer
- Develop and implement data-driven conversion rate optimization strategies to improve website performance and increase conversion rates
- Monitor and analyze website and digital campaign performance using web analytics tools
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative research to gain insights into user behavior and identify areas for improvement
- Receive, prioritize, and develop features and fixes, taking items from ticket to resolution
- Make major contributions to the web product roadmap concerning maintainability and sustainability on core features
- Generate reports and present findings to stakeholders, highlighting key performance indicators (KPI's) and opportunities for optimization (traffic, time on page, conversions, etc.)
- Collaborate with key teams and external resources to test messaging/personalization (product marketing) and conversion opportunities
- Take growth experiments from idea to implementation, learning to develop components and tests
What We Are Looking For
- 3+ years of website development & UX experience, with an emphasis on marketing and demand generation for B2B SaaS products
- Proficiency in Webflow
- Expertise in Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)
- Deep understanding of SEO best practices
- Experience in implementing SEO strategies, focusing on optimization, page indexing, and error resolution
- In-depth understanding of SEO, long-tail keyword strategy
- Proven track record of enhancing website speed and overall performance
- Ability to monitor authority scores and increase traffic share against competitors
- Experience in developing and implementing strategies to reduce bounce rates
- Expertise in increasing engagement time on the website
- Implementation of partner portal into the website and integration of Zendesk customer community into the website
- Previous experience in e-commerce site development
- Experience in implementing a product-led growth online strategy
- Demonstrated expertise in B2B and B2C website development, Webflow
- Industry Background: Background in technology companies is preferred, B2C is a nice to have
- Creative and critical thinker, able to generate innovative ideas for optimization
- Strong analytical aptitude to interpret data and derive actionable insights
- Results-driven with a focus on achieving measurable outcomes
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to effectively collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Independent self-starter, capable of taking ownership of projects and driving them to completion
Who We Are
Our Core Values: Authenticity, Grit and Empathy are at the heart of everything we do at HYCU. All of us at HYCU take ownership in shaping and contributing to our culture. We pride ourselves in developing an inclusive and diverse company that supports our employees and customers to do extraordinary things.
The following is how we approach each Core Value:
- Authenticity – We are who we are and we do it well. We focus our energy on being who WE are. We are true to ourselves. We understand where we are truly the best fit for our customers and when we are not. And, we are authentic in relationships: ensuring that we are honest and do what we say we’re going to do.
- Grit – We want to win. Every team member jumps in and helps at every turn. Whether it’s staying late to help a colleague or customer or finding a better process and making sure it’s communicated cross-functionally. We just have to do it and love it…and never stop trying.
- Empathy – We care about each other, our clients, our business, and the world around us. It's a tall order, but if we don’t live in a constant state of empathy, or truly put ourselves in another person’s shoes, we cannot truly serve the market.
What We Offer
HYCU provides an excellent benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401K match, generous time off, and more. We offer career development programs and an inclusive global culture. All our employees participate in our equity program.