Zyyo is a revolutionary real estate development and technology firm driven by a proprietary vertically integrated process. Zyyo leverages a global consortium of resources that modernizes its capabilities. Our innovative process spans 3D design, automated construction budgeting, sustainable building material solutions, market analysis and investment technology. We are able to minimize unanticipated challenges, drive efficiencies, exceed quality expectations and deliver above-market returns.
About the Job
Zyyo is looking for a Webflow specialist engineer under the umbrella of a UI/UX designer to propel the Zyyo brand forward. This role presents an opportunity to join a growing organization of creative-minded professionals. The candidate will focus on digital website creation based on Figma and Webflow, keeping our creative exploits at the frontier of progress. This role requires a blend of technical expertise, front-end proficiency, and effective communication with our designers to create visually appealing and high-performing websites on Webflow while aligning with client objectives and market trends.
KEEP IN MIND: This position is front-end engineering focused role, not a design focused role.
- Collaborate with UX/UI designers to translate design mockups into fully functional Webflow websites.
- Develop and maintain Webflow projects, ensuring cross-browser and cross-device compatibility, responsiveness, and optimal performance.
- Conduct thorough testing of completed applications, websites, and software to assess UX and ensure stability and functionality.
- Stay current with the latest Webflow features, web development trends, and best practices, continuously improving your skills and knowledge.
- Work closely with Zyyo's design, marketing, operations, and property leadership to ensure a consistent message across channels, internally and externally.
- Integrate CMS programs and data feeds into client websites, ensuring proper functionality across platforms and devices (desktop, mobile, tablet).
- Coordinate with outside creative agencies when needed.
- 3+ years of Webflow experience.
- 3 to 5 years of work experience as front-end engineer.
- Proven experience in Webflow development showcased through a robust portfolio.
- High level proficiency in Webflow, ideally holding the "Webflow Expert" certification or equivalent.
- Knowledge of Figma, and basics of industry-standard design software for better communication.
- Sufficient experience working with Webflow's CMS, eCommerce, emails, and other extension functionalities.
- Excellent communication skills to articulate decisions and collaborate effectively.
- Enthusiasm for personal and professional growth, and adaptability to a fast-paced environment.
- Detail-oriented approach to engineer and design, encompassing both broad concepts and intricate details.
- Ability to multi-task and be proactive in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to receive and provide feedback.
Must be comfortable going ON-SITE at Zyyo's ONE WORLD TRADE CENTER office daily.
- Competitive salary
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types
- Bonus pay
Ability to commute/relocate
- New York, NY 10007: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)