🏢 About the Company
1648 Factory GmbH consists of a core team and a network of top-class experts, entrepreneurs, and talents from a wide range of fields. Retail, lifestyle, architecture, marketing, web design, conception - for many topics we have specialists directly in the neighborhood. And a worldwide network of many other specialists who work with us.
At 1648 Factory, we help create the startups the world needs. Working at 1648 Factory means taking ownership and making a meaningful and sustainable impact. We are a remote-first company connecting people with diverse skills and backgrounds, united by a love for building great products in a fun environment.
Together with our partners we develop innovative ideas and build successful digital products. With startups, established companies, and consulting firms. From day zero to all growth phases we support with experience, technology, highly qualified software teams, and our investor network.
🚀 About the Project
At 1648 Factory, we build what matters together. We strive to create products and businesses that create real change and positively impact the world.
We are looking for a Webflow developer to join our design studio to help us build websites for our startups and clients. As our Creative Developer, you will be working together with our communication designers and growth experts to create great web experiences.
💻 Minimum of Qualifications:
- Background in front-end development and UX/UI design.
- Experience creating design systems, building automation, and no-code tools are a great plus.
- You are an expert in using Webflow.
- You have a deep knowledge of modern HTML and CSS and other web-based technologies.
- You can use Figma comfortably to get all the design specs needed.
Personality and mindset
- You are interested in the intersection of design and code, generative design, and engaging, interactive experiences.
- You do like to get involved in the creative process, not only the execute.
- You love solving technical challenges, optimizing processes, and creating systems.
- You are detail-oriented and have a good sense of nuance in design.
- You like co-creating and working with others.
🐝 Job Responsibilities:
- Building and maintaining responsive websites using Webflow.
- Creating rich, animated, interactive web experiences.
- Use integrations to support marketing workflows.
- Create advanced application prototypes.
🍯 What do we offer
- A healthy verity of new challenges that will develop you professionally & personally.
- Collaboration with the multidisciplinary design team.
- A flexible, remote-first workplace with the option to work from our office in Lviv.
- An open feedback culture focused on learning and personal development.
- An attractive compensation package with customizable employer benefits.
- A dynamic and demanding startup environment with insights into many new business models and technologies.
- An international work context with English as our primary language.