Headspace and Ginger have recently merged to become Headspace Health! While roles are still being recruited separately on our respective websites, new hires from this point forward will be joining Headspace Health. For more information, please speak with your recruiter!
About the Temp B2B Web Associate at Headspace Health
At Headspace, the Web Team is responsible for bringing meditation and mindfulness to life on Headspace.com, HeadspaceHealth.com, and Ginger.com. Through our compelling editorial content, data-driven SEO strategies, and conversion-focused campaign landing pages we strive to help bring health and happiness to the world through our websites.
A successful candidate must have a passion for our mission, product, and technology. You should think with a strategic mind, and have recent experience creating and editing pages on a website, preferably at a mobile-app or subscription based company. You will obsess over each step of the customer journey and leverage data to turn the web channel into a core acquisition driver for the business.
You have a proven track record of producing exceptional work, an eye for design, and experience successfully working in partnership with social media, marketing, brand, legal, and SEO to drive traffic and conversions. You should bring fresh ideas, a strong point of view, and an entrepreneurial spirit.
How your skills and passion will come to life at Headspace Health
- Reporting to the Director of Web, you will own the full production-cycle of some key landing pages on the HeadspaceHealth.com and Ginger.com websites including:
- Working with internal and external partners to gather requirements, set deadlines, and produce the roadmap, copy, translations, and assets needed to build landing pages
- Building, editing and updating web pages across our various domains in Webflow
- Analyzing and reporting on the effectiveness of our campaigns and landing pages. You will then use this data to drive future landing page creation and propose optimizations to our templates based on past success
- Becoming a subject matter expert on our CMS, as well as suggesting incremental improvements to our current CMS structure
- Maintaining editorial governance so content is up-to-date, meets editorial standards, and is consistent with the Headspace brand
What you’ve accomplished
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working on a web product
- Experience working with various stakeholders to gather landing page requirements
- Proven experience building and editing landing pages in a CMS; familiarity with Webflow or a comparable content management system a plus
- Knowledge of SEO best practices, especially as it relates to on-page optimization
- Knowledge of basic design and UX principles a plus
- A good understanding of analytics and experience incorporating learnings into future landing page production. Experience with Google Analytics is a must.
How to get started
If you’re excited by the idea of seeing yourself in this role at Headspace Health, please apply with your resume and a cover letter that best expresses your interest and unique qualifications.
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging (DEIB) is at the heart of our mission to improve the health and happiness of the world. At Headspace Health, we are committed to bringing together humans from different backgrounds and perspectives while providing employees with a safe and welcoming work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We continuously strive to create a diverse and inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do impactful work together. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination against a job applicant on the basis of their race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, family or parental status, disability*, age, veteran status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our workplace.
- Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Headspace Health. Please inform our Talent team if you need any assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.
Headspace Health participates in the E-Verify Program.
Headspace Health is committed to protecting the privacy and security of your personal data. Please view our privacy notice here.