If you kick ass at Webflow and are super organised, responsive and friendly - we want you to become a Paddler!
About Paddle Creative
We are a leading Webflow Expert agency that specializes in creating bespoke websites for scale-ups in a range of sectors, including SaaS and healthcare.
We're looking for a talented Webflow Project Manager to help us deliver high-quality websites and exceptional customer service to our clients.
What You'll Do
This is a remote position, but the candidate must be available to work in the UK time zone.
This is a design - development - keep clients happy role, largely for our clients who work with us ongoing.
You'll be responsible for managing client relationships, developing and maintaining custom websites using Webflow, and working collaboratively with our team and other developers.
- You'll communicate via email, Slack, Video calls
- Projects will be managed via Monday.com
- Delivered on time and within budget while also providing guidance and support to our clients during the website development process
- Be reactive to client incoming requests, which can range from designing and building new pages to adding data to the CMS or connecting GA4.
- Be fluent in English and a great communicator
- Be able to work in UK time zones and fixed hours (with a degree of flexibility)
- Kick-ass Webflow skills
- You'll use client-first (like a ninja)
- Figma is your go-to design tool (some design is part of the role)
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities at once
- Willingness to work with clients across a variety of industry sectors
- Ability to design AND develop.
- Any coding or API knowledge is a bonus but not essential.
We know that building custom websites is not just a job but a passion. That's why we offer localized and salary-based compensation to ensure that our Paddlers are fairly compensated and able to enjoy their passion for web development without financial stress.
Why Paddle Creative?
👑 We are a small team but highly respected and with international clients.
🧠 We like to try new things and are always brainstorming new revenue streams and product ideas, and we want you to be part of that.
🤙 You will work closely with the founder and become integral to the growth of the business.
At Paddle Creative, we're proud to call ourselves Paddlers, and we're passionate about creating beautiful, functional websites and providing exceptional customer service to our clients. If you're a talented Webflow Freelance Developer and Client Manager who shares our passion and values, we want to hear from you.
Please apply with a link to your portfolio and a brief description of yourself.