NOTE: You must include a link to your portfolio(s) to be considered for this role.
Our company, Deckmode, is a premium, strategic design agency. Our focus is creating elevated design and melding (combining) that with optimal business strategy.
We are seeking one highly talented, modern developer to join our core team and play a pivotal role in our rapid growth. The ideal candidate will have an exceptional portfolio of developed websites as well as an excellent, innovative mentality.
As a key member of our team, you will have the opportunity to not only develop our clients’ websites but also contribute to our culture.
- Enable optionality of the most modern website development tools (Webflow, Framer, etc) to enable client website standup after we complete design
- Provide context, structure, and information internally to help guide client our design ‘service options’ based on limitations of each development tool
- Continuously test and learn new development tools, ensure that a) we can develop with those tools and b) our core team is always informed of the latest tools + our service offerings are adjusted to consider new technology, where appropriate
- Provide custom code where needed to enable design concepts for client websites
- Enable SEO consideration for website creation/copy + create ongoing SEO service
- Work with the design team to ‘influence’ design considerations based on technical considerations
- Always innovate and test new development technologies, seeking to automate elements as well as processes wherever possible
- Mid-term: lead/grow a development team to support client work, as appropriate
Requirements (Please read carefully)
- Experience having created sites with Webflow and Framer
- Strong examples of strategic work, with a clear ability to display logic, flow, and frameworks
- Strong skill across development tools, with constant ability to test and innovate
- Ability to understand the line of automation/seamlessness value vs custom - we care very much about custom/incredible design - but we need to clearly understand limitations/nuance here
- Extreme awareness of the latest market trends, enabling ability to identify new technologies and related considerations
- Thorough understanding of how businesses and consumers think, with logic to match
- Excellent analytical skills, with ability to analyze data and iterate
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines
- Financially/commercially-driven with understanding of how that links to clients needs/goals
- Process-driven mindset with the ability to craft detailed, achievable workflows based on roles and time allocation
- A strong commitment to being truly unique and innovative; we do not just do things because that’s ‘how they are traditionally done’; we want mold-breakers
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to work in a very very fast-paced environment and remain reliable and very very responsive
- Must be able to work on partial US/PST hours
- Must be willing to work weekends if needed (not common, but in case we have a crucial sprint)
- Awesome opportunity for the right person to learn, grow and be a part of something special. Opportunities to get promoted and expand your role as well. However, you must must be comfortable with the speed with which we work.
- We will review submissions received
- If we think there is a possible good fit we will reach out to you via email to schedule an interview - please be sure to monitor your inbox (there will be two rounds of interviews with the two founders, back-to-back)
- If that goes well we'll move to a two week paid strategy project with the goal to then move to a monthly paid/full-time structure
- Upward, ongoing expansion and promotion opportunities for you
Budget: 12000 DH - 15000 DH per month