We are seeking a talented Webflow Developer develop unique and forward-thinking user experiences. The ideal candidate should have an eye for modern and artful website design. They should be proficient in HTML, CSS, UI/UX as well as web standards, accessibility, and usability best practices.
The successful candidate should be able to translate high-level requirements and sophisticated designs into fully-functional, high-performing and feature-rich websites.
- Develop custom-made websites on Webflow, with advanced functionality, interactivity, and features
- Ensure implementations follow web standards, accessibility, and usability best practices. Manage website maintenance, external integrations, and marketing/analytics/ad platforms
- Maintain our internal company websites and digital marketing integrations. Explore and develop in-house projects
- Added Bonus: Create UI/UX designs and prototypes in Figma
- Proficiency in Webflow (including CMS collections, E-Commerce, etc.)
- Knowledge of sophisticated interactions and animations
- Knowhow in implementing special website features (bookings, filtering, live chat, etc.)
- Experience in integrating analytics and ad tools (Google Services, Facebook Pixel, etc.)
- Familiarity in using Email marketing platforms (MailChimp, MailJet etc.).
- Proficiency in UI/UX design and prototyping in Figma