Antler is a global VC backing the world’s most driven founders, from day zero to greatness. Founded on the belief that people innovating is the key to building a better future, we partner with people across six continents to launch and scale high-potential startups that address meaningful opportunities and challenges. Knowing that exceptional founders can come from anywhere with any background, we have offices in 26 cities, including Amsterdam, Austin, New York, London, Berlin, Stockholm, Bangalore, Jakarta, Singapore, Seoul, Tokyo, and Sydney. Our global community backs people from the beginning with co-founder matching, deep business model validation, initial capital, expansion support, and follow-on funding.
Fueled by a personal passion that goes beyond traditional investing, we have helped create and invested in more than 1,000 startups across a wide range of industries and technologies, with the goal of backing more than 6,000 by 2030.
A better future won’t happen automatically—the world needs talented, determined, and resilient people to build it. Antler team members are part of an ambitious global community dedicated to helping the most driven founders move the world forward. We ease the path to entrepreneurship so more exceptional people can launch and scale companies that disrupt the status quo, create employment, contribute to GDP, and drive technology development and adoption. As the world presents an ever-increasing number of opportunities and challenges, founders are more needed than ever to address them. Join us to support them and help make progress inevitable.
In this role you will be building web properties that will help discover future founders, and support them in realizing their full potential. You will be joining a team who is experienced in building successful tech start-ups. If you are someone who prefers to work in environments with high autonomy coupled with high accountability, this is the role for you. We are business-focused software engineers.
You will be solving difficult problems with smart people, in a rapidly growing company. The team is still in its early stages of growth, with significant future upside to expand the product offering and make a big impact to founders globally. If this excites you, then you are in the right place.
As a Webflow Designer/Developer at Antler, you will play a crucial role in shaping the digital presence of our projects. In collaboration with our global Marketing team, you will take responsibility for development of our public web site (antler.co) as we build out functionality to serve and attract future founders.
To be successful in this role you will technically
- Have proven commercial experience (3+ years) as a Webflow Designer/Developer either in-house, agency, or freelance
- Have experience using Figma or other design tools
- Solid understanding of SEO best practices and current trends
- Experience with GA4, GTM, and external platform tracking (pixels, events, and tracking scripts)
- Skilled at identifying and resolving performance issues
- Experience with HubSpot or other marketing technology is highly regarded
.. and personally
- Be results driven with a growth mindset
- Communicate effectively with technical and business partners in a global organisation
- Be passionate about playing a key role in growing the global startup ecosystem
- Have a desire to continually master your craft
- Be a team player who is driven, respectful of others, passionate about what you do, and determined to achieve results
What we offer
- Flexible work arrangements to fit around your life
- Hybrid working. Except to have 2 days in our central Sydney office per week
- Autonomy in your role
- A non-hierarchical, results focused environment
- Long term incentive plan aligned to the success of our global investment funds
- Learning and development: regular technical presentations from senior members of the team