A fantastic opportunity for a Webflow Designer / Developer to join a fun and vibrant team at an award-winning, growing Marketing and Design Company based in Crawley, West Sussex. As a key member of the design team, we are looking for someone who can support the execution of a variety of projects and deliverables whilst reporting directly to the Design Team Lead.
You’ll be responsible for building, implementing, and iterating new and existing Webflow-based websites (homepage, landing pages, tools, etc.). You will collaborate with our creative and design team and our different marketing team members.
The successful candidate will need to have great communication skills, as they will need to liaise directly with clients to ensure their design brief is met. The candidate must be creative, hard-working, highly organised and, most importantly, have a positive, can-do attitude.
You can expect to get involved with the following
- Creating responsive sites (that we design in advance in Figma) and working to turn them into stunning web pages.
- Take ownership of website maintenance and page speed optimisation.
- Develop UX/UI prototypes and user journeys to support customer needs
- Work alongside our sister agency to implement SEO measures and conversion optimisation. accessibility, and usability best practices in collaboration with the creative & design team.
- Developing relationships directly with our wide variety of clients.
- Assisting with all kinds of online campaigns, internal brand & marketing needs, and much more.
You will need to have
- Deep experience with Webflow (including their CMS collections)
- Two or more years of experience creating stunning websites
- Familiar with Finsweet Client First style system
- Knowledge of modern UI/UX design processes
- Understanding of UX principles
- Zapier, Airtable & Memberstack experience
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser and cross-device compatibility
- Great eye for visual and interaction design and clean responsiveness capabilities
- Flexibility to work on a variety of projects with diverse audiences and KPIs
- Ability to work on a variety of projects simultaneously
- The ability to lead a project from start to finish
- Technical understanding and experience with web accessibility and localisation are considered a plus
- Great ownership skills
- Team player
Pay and Bonuses
- Competitive salary (depending on experience)
- Career development and personal progression
- Ongoing training opportunities, both internally and externally
- Hybrid working
- Fun and vibrant culture
- Team nights out / team weekends away
- Full or part-time positions available
- Adaptable and manageable workload depending on hours worked
- Please send your CV and portfolio to email@example.com