Reach's vision is to bring blockchain to the world by unlocking its feasibility, practicality, and usefulness for the masses. Reach is a programming language and specialized compiler that allows full-stack developers to build decentralized applications at a fraction of the cost, complexity, and time. We are drastically reducing the barrier to entry into blockchain development and are on our way to becoming the central platform developers use to build on blockchain. Our goal is to become the lens through which the world understands the value of decentralization.
Our goal is to ultimately become the lens through which everyday people conceptualize and understand the decentralized network. We are looking for passionate, talented, and dedicated individuals to join us on this journey! In addition to believing in Reach's vision, we actively look for people that embody our core values of Excellence, Integrity, Growth, and Service.
We are looking for an outstanding Web Developer with a strong passion for design and web animation to be responsible for the innovative design implementation of websites for various Reach products.
- Work with Design and Marketing teams to develop and maintain websites for Reach and its products.
- Meet the highest visual, usability, and performance standards.
- Evaluate code to ensure it meets industry standards, is valid, is properly structured, and is compatible with browsers, devices, or operating systems.
- Actively participate in brainstorming, ideating, and assessing design solutions
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases.
- At least 3 years of professional experience in Web development and design.
- Solid experience in web animation.
- Basic knowledge of the Search Engine Optimization process
- Portfolio with unique, visually appealing works.
- Passion for web animation.
- Attention to detail and perfectionism.
- Ability to thrive and deliver in a very fast-paced start-up environment.
- Dedicated team player. Solid written and verbal communication.Able to develop ideas and processes and clearly express them.
- Experience with Webflow is a plus.
- Visual Design education and/or experience is a plus.
Our Commitment to You
Reach is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
- Employee stock-options
- Flexible work schedule
- Paid time off
- Health and dental insurance