High Circle is a Neo-Bank with a mission to disrupt banking for High-Net-Worth Individuals, and their businesses. We provide substantial security with $100 million FDIC insurance for your accounts and an attractive interest rate of over 5% APY on checking accounts, all without account maintenance fees. As a member, you gain access to exclusive benefits like discounted private jets, luxury vacations, and networking events, earned through your deposits. Additionally, we simplify investment in private market offerings with one-click convenience and offer straightforward management of life insurance and retirement products to create a one-stop shop for financial products for our members.
- Designing, developing, and testing UI for mobile and web applications
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Accurately translate user and business needs into functional frontend code
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science
- 2+ years' experience in frontend development
- Experience building dynamic websites in Webflow
- Familiarity using Scrum/Agile development methodologies
Nice to Have
- Worked in a startup environment before
- Located in Dallas or open to relocation
- Experience in Financial Technology, Banking, Payments, or Finance
What We Offer
- Endless career growth opportunities by joining our team on the ground floor with the opportunity to convert to full-time employment
- A tight-knit team of like-minded people who are passionate about building startups
- Ability to work remotely, or a hybrid between our Dallas office and remote
- Competitive compensation package
High Circle presents an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic and fast-growing company at an early stage where you will source, sign, enable, and manage an ecosystem of channel partners from scratch. As part of our team, you will thrive in a fast-paced environment with an “I’ll do anything attitude”, contributing to your expertise, organization, and enthusiasm. We are a close-knit team, and we value a proactive and hands-on approach.
This is a unique chance to be part of building a strong and cohesive team as we continue to expand and make a significant impact in the industry.