We are looking for a webflow developer who’s also a UI development pro. In this role, you’ll be responsible for developing creative websites with custom designs, high-end UI animations, and web interactions using webflow.
We know webflow is new, so we don't expect you to have a lot of experience with webflow. If you’re someone who loves to design and work out the necessary development effort in the front-end, this role is for you. Or are you a WordPress developer planning to switch? Excellent, because you’re a right fit for this role.
We love people who love details. You're the right fit if you lose your sleep because you saw a padding misalignment.
We’re a full-service webflow agency based in sunny Goa, India. We build websites and products for startups. Our tools of choice are a strong imagination, large reserves of creativity, a stubborn insistence on understanding our clients’ business, and webflow.
- Responsible for developing creative websites with custom designs, high-end UI animations, and web interactions using Webflow.
- Implement and iterate on Webflow-based webpages (homepage, landing pages, etc.)
- Collaborate with our fast-growing UX UI design teams.
- Develop and own a brand and consistently maintain the brand representation to the core.
- Ensure implementations follow web standards, accessibility, and usability best practices
- Own the buildout of new pages in our Webflow instance as well as the maintenance of our website design system.
- Evolve the visual identity by designing and building consistent experiences across our projects.
- Work cross-functionally with marketing and other stakeholders to arrive at the best possible design solutions, continually raising our bar for quality
We would love to let you do more. So, if you want to do more, let us know :)
- 2 years of experience in UI design and development (Webflow experience must)
- A portfolio of work demonstrating a keen eye for detail and a high level of understanding of design principles.
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as XD, Figma)
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
CTC OFFERING - up to 7 lacs (Negotiable for the right candidate)
Perks of working with Workshore.io
The way we work is as important as the work itself, which is why our office culture is what it is. We’re headquartered in Goa, and work with talent across India on a fully remote basis.
We work with startups across the world on global business challenges, giving every employee international experience. We work across time zones which means work timings are inherently flexible. We’ve done away with hierarchies, and are a fully egalitarian democratic organization.
What you’ll find within Workshore: Friendly banter, collaboration, steady growth, and cat memes. What you won’t: Micromanaging and bad vibes.
Learn faster than 99% of the world - you will be able to articulate what you learned each week because you would learn a shit ton of things. If you are not learning, either you or we are doing something wrong.
Competitive salary - We will pay you a competitive and fair salary that will keep you and your family happy.
Leadership opportunities - If you want to grow fast, hire your own team - be our guest. We will enable you to build an entire army of team members who can work with you. You will have to start at ground zero, but you can build at a rate that will only be limited by your ability to push the company’s growth.
Are you excited about this role? If you think you have what it takes to thrive in this role, we would love to hear from you.