Webflow Developer at Workshore
workshore.io is looking to hire a frontend engineer who’s also a Webflow pro. In this role, you’ll be responsible for the entire design and development of the marketing assets, including but not limited to web pages, landing pages, ad-creatives, etc.
We know Webflow is new, so we don't expect you to have a lot of experience with Webflow. If you’re someone who loves to design and work out the necessary development effort in the front-end with Webflow, this role is for you. Or are you a WordPress designer planning to switch? Excellent, because you’re a right fit for this role.
We love people who love details. You're the right fit if you lose your sleep because you saw a padding misalignment.
Workshore is a fast-growing agency focussed startup building digital media solutions for agencies.
We can consider it remote. (post-COVID) We expect you to work out of our India office in Goa (if you are in India) and alongside our team.
We don’t expect you to have all these skills. But, if you have most of the experience and are smart and eager to learn the rest, we are happy to have you.
- Own the design pipeline and deliver quality designs consistently.
- Two or more years of experience creating beautiful graphics/websites and marketing designs
- An eye for visual and interaction design and experience with marketing collateral design.
- Knowledge of responsive design and how it works
- Strong ability to design with accessibility in mind.
We would love to let you do more. So, if you want to do more, let us know :)
- Design all the graphic requirements for workshore, including but not limited to marketing collaterals, webpages, ad-creatives, whitepapers, documents, presentations, and more.
- Implement and iterate on Webflow-based webpages (homepage, landing pages, etc.)
- Collaborate with our fast-growing go-to-market marketing teams and the design team
- Develop and own a brand and consistently maintain the brand representation to the core.
- Ensure implementations follow web standards, accessibility, and usability best practices
- Own the buildout of new pages in our Webflow instance as well as the maintenance of our website design system
- Evolve the visual identity by designing and building consistent experiences across our projects.
- Work cross-functionally with marketing and other stakeholders to arrive at the best possible design solutions, continually raising our bar for quality