Webflow Designer and Developer at Upstock
Upstock is looking for an expert WebFlow Designer and Developer who has a keen eye for design, who wants to make a meaningful difference in our world. Is that you? If so, you will be responsible for ensuring the alignment of web design and user experience, web app maximum efficiency, and maintaining brand consistency across our digital presence. Most importantly, webflow designer and developer will translate our vision of a more fair and equitable world into reality, thereby emotionally engaging workers and company owners around the globe, to the solar system, and beyond.
You, our fearless front-end developer, will work hand in hand with our world-changing team (lead by Casey Fenton, our CEO & founder of Couchsurfing.com). You will join our team of marketers, UI/UX designers, and our leadership team. You will ensure that all elements of our web app are consistent, easily usable, and visually inspiring. This requires excellent English communication and interpersonal and emotional intelligence. You will be working with an international team with different kinds of people with diverse backgrounds, all with a passion for changing the world. We use an innovative approach and asynchronous communication so that you can keep up with what’s going on at the company without needing to jump on calls at odd hours.
- Demonstrate an expert level of competence in fast-paced development and maintenance of Webflow and HTML/CSS products at scale
- Implementation of technical aspects of SEO optimization, load-speed, indexing, and metadataUnderstanding of API and third-party integrations in Webflow
- Understanding of fundamental tracking and analytics.Deep understanding of designing reusable, modular/component-based web designs adhering to product design style guides
- Highly skilled in interaction design, easing curves, and UI animation as a tool to encourage customer decision making, reduce visual complexity and reward action
- Fluent in the technical aspects of exporting images and videos for light and crisp web development
- Strong portfolio or live-work samples showing matured animated and complex webflow projects.
Good To Have
- 4+ years of experience in web development and design.
- Expert UI design and implementation of design in webflow
- Experience with funnel A/B testing and results-driven, fast-paced iterative development.
- Expert-level webflow development, HTML/CSS, and web design.
- Skilled in integrating webflow to other no-code appsSkilled in using webflow CRM
- Solid experience with conversion-optimized design flows.Strong attention to detail.
- Expert level understanding of CSS as it is used in Webflow
- Communicate effectively (verbal & written) and are able to sell ideas and clearly explain findings.
- Experience (or strong interest) in working in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Ability to implement animations using Webflow.Ability to tap into business objectives, KPIs, and how efficient product development can be used to achieve company goals.
Upstock (legal tech/fintech) helps businesses to survive and thrive even in the worst economies by increasing worker ownership worldwide. Did you know that today, workers in the US only own 8% of all corporate equity? Our goal is to get that number up to 30% internationally. According to an article from the Harvard Business Review, this will increase the median household wealth by 4X.
Upstock’s vision is a universe where the most impactful companies will be owned by all of us, not just a few. Upstock’s mission is to create a system where every team member feels safe to become a genuine true believer in their company. We do this through cutting-edge, mission-aligned equity that inspires everyone to do the best work of their lives. We make sharing company ownership simple, secure, fair, accessible, and emotionally inspiring with our top-shelf digital legal equity system that helps each stakeholder to see their equity grow in real-time.
Join our team and help us to create a more fair, sustainable, and safer world by making Upstock the preferred way for companies to split ownership and create alignment in practically any kind of equity, over any geography.Why work at UpstockYou will be a core contributor to a company that will change the world for the better.
You will receive high-quality equity that truly delivers on its promise; if the company wins, you win too.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Work and life balance
- Our team embraces diversity and emotional intelligence, with friendly and supportive work culture.
- We help you attain your career goals together with the company's success.
- Flexibility to work from where you like, you will be in charge of your schedule.
If this is you, please reach out asap. We want to hear from you!