Web Designer & Webflow Developer at Skills Union
Skills Union is a leading digital learning company focused on preparing students for careers in the digital economy. We work directly with universities and employers to design and deliver programs that focus on the most sought-after digital skills, including software engineering, UX/UI, data science and digital marketing, as well as soft skills and leadership.
Our mission is to unlock human potential by providing highly engaging learning programs that equip our students with the right skills, tools and mindset to help them succeed in today’s rapidly evolving digital economy. We believe that education can be a powerful force for good, and want to help students from every background to realise their full potential.
About The Role
We're looking for a talented Web Designer with Webflow experience to lead the rapid evolution of our web properties. You will work closely with our growth team to create and implement inspirational UI designs and marketing assets to attract and engage both a B2C and B2B audience. This role is highly creative but offers the space to grow as a technical designer and product leader.
We look for people who have a deep passion for sharing knowledge, who are warm and approachable and who speak from real-world experience.
What You'll Do
- Work closely with our growth team to interpret student feedback from the admissions team and designing thoughtful solutions
- Design high-converting landing pages alongside the marketing team and develop them in Webflow
- Create key marketing assets such as ad creative and brochures to support our marketing goals
- Own the website and on a monthly basis, work alongside our growth team to pitch a range of experiments that you feel could improve our key growth metrics
- Maximising the potential of native Webflow features, such as interactions and CMS collections, building projects to excite users and enable us to scale
What You'll Need
- You have experience working with Figma (or similar) to create compelling designs
- You have experience building inspirational Webflow projects
- You have a basic understanding of CSS and are passionate about technology
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- You have a growth mindset, are a self-starter and base your decision making on data wherever possible
- A strong interest in the tech sector and in the latest education approaches
- Above all, you have a great attitude, a passion for working with people, and a deep love for what you do
What’s In It For You
- Consistent, monthly articles with a clear and structured approach to creating great content
- Startup environment with hyper growth potential where you’ll learn best in class skills
- Fully remote working – join a global team working from London, Oslo, Amsterdam, Rome, Riyadh and Singapore
- Flexible working policy
- Be a part of a culture of learning that will take your professional growth to another level
Skills Union is an equal opportunities employer and particularly welcomes applications from black and minority ethnic candidates and women candidates.